The IP is the central element in the world of the web. This series of numbers identifies your computer that uses the Internet Protocol to communicate.
Your IP address is the name of your computer.
Your IP address is visible: Our IP is immediately visible whenever we log in, surf, shop on a merchant site, or download. However, we don’t need to share our real IP address with everyone. That’s why the use of a VPN is essential!
- For 97% of Internet users this IP is static and offered by a F.A.I with the Internet subscription. To check your IP F.A.I and the one obtained by your VPN we advise you IPLEAK which has the best database for the display of IP and Surfshark trial @ Globalwatchonline.dk
VPNs offer two functions:
- Check your connection through an OpenVPN-like protocol. The OpenVPN protocol is currently the most used and secure protocol.
- Change your IP address. When you hide your IP address, you protect your identity on the Internet.
This change of IP addresses is very much learned by VPN users who mostly take advantage of it:
- Hide their F.A.I IP by the VPN server’s.
- Protest a P2P exchange with neutral IPs of 2021年の10の最も安いVPN
- Bypassing the gaggraphic barriers like Netflix – BBC iPlayer – Amazon prime – RTS
VPNs offer different types of IP addresses
All these IPs are technically different. For example, VPNs offer dynamic and shared IPs. Other IPs (Public – Résidentielles – Dédieacute;es – Public – Streaming IPs (e.g. Virtual IPs) exist and are different from the first ones. All these IPs have specific functions.
- A very good VPN is not one that is able to offer all these types of IPs but one that is able:
- To perfectly control its management of the IP that it offers (Advance stock + Multiplying the origins – Renewal in case of blacklist).
- Have IPs in the main countries requested: Holland (P2P) – UK (British TV) – Romania (Anonymization) – US (Netflix) – Switzerland (RTS) – Canada (Netflix) – France (WIFI Sécurization)
IP Dynamic and Shared
A dynamic and shared IP is an IP assigned by a VPN server. Each connection to a new server = a new IP. This same IP is used by several people at the same time.
- These IPs are used by several people at the same time.
- These IPs are the ones we get most of the time. The reason is quite simple: this IP covers 90% of VPN users’ usage and it’s the cheapest. With a shared dynamic IP you can:
- Make P2P Torrent other TéléDirect upload. These IPs are perfect for these protective uses. They will hide the monitoring of your F.A.I IP on the Torrent network.The IP switch will also allow you to chain Téléuploads on the same file browser.